...我的过客...

2012年8月18日星期六

Gambatae , August :)

Become lazier and lazier

Fight ? Fight !!!
My brain just can't concentrate at all :(

Lotsss of  "surprise" happened recently
is time to learn and grow
Way to become an adult?
I hope i can be a small kid forever, if i can :)

cough + fever + flu + headache..

why bad things always comes in this way ?

If can , i hope it comes to an end :D

I want study.
I want focus.
I want laugh.
I want smiling.
I want happiness.

Trial is coming , but God , i haven't start my revision at all.

I just lost ,  my heart and energy.

Dont know how to face the hiprocrisy.
Maybe just persuade myself watch the "show" like an audience?
But hey guys , I just wanna tell you , ur act just make you looks like a CLOWN .

I just believe, JUSTICE and RETRIBUTION.

I still believe GENUINENESS will embellish the world.

Gonna to change my LAZY attitude.

I want to become a HARDWORKING girl , fight for my exam !!!
Try to learn from my housemate and roomate , the girls are working hard everyday.

I hope , I can also study like that  :)

No more lazy , no more excuses , no more relax

Aza Aza Fighting !!! ↖(^ω^)↗

没有评论:

发表评论