...我的过客...

2010年8月11日星期三

本妞的新眼镜来咯❤❤

❤❤my new spec❤❤
wahaha~already wait one week le~
Finally OK le
Happy-ING....
Dadadadadadada❤
Hooray...Let's celebrate❤

So...Let's myself enjoy wif the LiaoZhai 3 movie~

李威so handsome❤n cute:P
 although already a bit old hahaXD





Naaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~

I din lie~

Really damn cute~

(Oops said damn again~It is worse?)


I fall in ❤ wif 李威again~

Oooooo~talk about my new spec~
ordered by laz thursday~
red colour de~
Quite nice~
Mum's FAVOURITE❤
bcoz my say this quite nice~
i oso think is Ok la~
then on lo~
muz hear mum's order de....
i'm good girlgirl
(bcoz she is the one who pay money~BleK:P)

OLD BLACKY SPEC~
Bye bye my old blacky spec~
i will miss u de❤

nnnn
MY LOVELY NEW RED SPEC❤❤❤


nice lie❤❤❤
LOVE it so much~
sososo LUCKY 2 hv it~
I will APPRECIATE

nnnn
Eeo Xue Hong
now know what happen liao hor!
nt like u think de rite?
Hisshhhhh~
GERAM-nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


eat my snack
hish

i know i'm very very very zilian
wakawaka

没有评论:

发表评论